A monthly 24th World Energy Congress digest, the preview focuses on thought leadership, the best that Abu Dhabi has to offer to visiting delegates, programme insights and a quick guide to the events and deadlines up until the start of the Congress.
This month's issue focuses on:
- 100 days to the most influential Energy Congress
- AMEA Power: Delivering energy projects to meet the huge demand in Africa
- ENOC’s 25-year journey and beyond: A rich past, an inspiring future
- Decarbonization: Big ambitions, hard realities
- The Energy transition in MENA is clearly taking off
- Mission possible: The Global Energy Prize as a driver for sustainable energy for all
- Hydrogen is back in the race
- Dialogue with Kirill Komarov - First Deputy Director General for Corporate Development and International Business, ROSATOM
The June 2019 Issue is now out! Download your free copy here.