24th World Energy Congress Registration Terms & Conditions
- English is the official language of the Conference.
- If a visa is required to enter the United Arab Emirates, you are advised to register early and reserve your hotel accommodation.
- Important correspondence will be sent to you by email.
- Acceptance of registration is at the discretion of the organizers.
- All prices are quoted per person.
- To be eligible for early booking discounts, registration and payment must be received by the due date.
- Submitting a completed registration and its receipt by the organizers will be deemed conclusive evidence of the delegate’s agreement to pay the full registration fee due.
- Registration is not considered complete and no participant will be permitted to attend unless payment is received by the relevant due date.
- No person under the age of 16 will be allowed to enter either the Congress or the exhibition.
- Methods of payment will be Credit Card; Electronic Funds Transfer/Bank Deposit.
- Credit card option includes Visa, Mastercard and AMEX.
- If paying by bank transfer, proof of payment will have to be sent by email to the organizers.
- All international money transfer costs and bank transfer fees will have to be paid by the sender.
- Bank transfer payments will not be permitted for registrations made after 8th August 2019. Bookings made after this date must be paid at the time of booking by Credit Card.
Cancellations, Refunds and Substitutions
The submission of your registration application and its receipt by the organizers is deemed conclusive evidence of the delegate’s agreement to pay the full fees due from that moment.
- Cancellations: No refunds will be made except where organizers decline registration.
- Substitutions: Will be accepted until 8th August 2019, subject to pre-approval.
Your registration is not considered complete unless payment is received by the relevant due date. Cancellations and substitutions must be made in writing.
All reasonable endeavours will be made to hold the 24th World Energy Congress and to present its programme as scheduled under the circumstances which assure the comfort and the safety of all participants and their guests. However, the organizers cannot be held responsible by any person as a result of the cancellation of the Congress or any of the arrangements, programmes or plans connected with it, or for any injury, damage or inconvenience which may be suffered by any person while travelling to and from, or during their presence in United Arab Emirates, in connection with the 24th World Energy Congress. Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance against any such occurrences. The organizers reserve the right to make changes to the timing and content of the programme. The organizers are not responsible for assisting the participants in obtaining the necessary passports and visas.